Friday, October 1, 2010

different times

different times, so we would like to question the way things do change greatly. times we can not stay in that innocent era, we have to understand the feelings of that era very different, less the implication that point, become more open Hsu. But we have to pay tribute to the folk school, I miss your eyes, your Herve Leger Dress gentle, well you hold eternal guitar playing and singing of the screen sitting on the grass. you is a poet writing with soul, you sing the eternal youth. date, there are still many people the true meaning of Meinong Dong campus folk songs. I do not know is how to understand the campus folk songs? I think my man students to soft points, foreshadowing a simple accompaniment to the campus are all owned by the kind folk went to. I understand at least the campus folk song should be folk music will always exist, if the campus, there will be campus folk, will never be forgotten.
Recommended: Gao Xiaosong, Herve Leger Dresses Durian age rock: with shouting, ROCK AND ROLL then say that my ears in rock, and folk on campus, like rock music in the history of modern Chinese also had a brilliant brilliant. From the beginning of 80's rock in Hong Kong, 80s to 90s rock continent. As the host's influence and impact on rock music tend to love, I know foreign rock is relatively less. My favorite foreign rock band is THE BEATLES, 4 Liverpool music Herve Leger Skirts affected generations, BEATLES classic pop rock nothing to say, that is everyone looking at the creative level. people love. 80's Hong Kong born BEYOND, Tat Ming Pair and other classic rock, I am BEYOND love is that you even can not imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment