Friday, October 1, 2010

It was gold

It was gold, we use a unique youth exchange for glittering pain, growing pain. Xu Wei, and perhaps many people still do not know that he is sort of person But for me the meaning of the name is God. he and Guevara, Coburn is the same, they are Moncler Jackets a kind of similar to the memory of belief, branding the heart of the mind memories, let me restless impulse of life we did not turn into ashes. wolf, he is a mystery. I am familiar with his songs as familiar with his girlfriend's hand, sort of blue melancholy ah!
you how confused I feel young, so I am willing to be led Xiangna can not reach your perfect health live? in my meaning in the wolf is sad and a perfect paradox, he threatened the vicissitudes of the past, I do not vicissitudes of the Soul, early to believe that life is broken, maybe that is something that is called moving the reasons why Jane your right? Celtis sinensis, is my neighbor's Herve Leger brother. We are more than words because we are all tortured children. no one would go to jokes so and so, who do not want to say to each his own pain to listen to, because we all know who said did not use. Thus, their grief. result, Is in high school, there are the eight girls asked me through the Campus ballads: that juveniles have not wind singing inside, you are still nostalgic 94 Herve Leger Bandage Dress years time (Do not say much earlier than that of Taiwan folk school, and involved not come up and talk in depth with no reason here only say that the Chinese mainland) campus fire folk in the country very, born as Gao Xiaosong, Shen Qing, Xiao Ke, wolf, Yie Bei so folk poet, then later, There you development.

No comments:

Post a Comment