Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is not it? Hopefully it. not to mention the too. Oh? doubt

is not it? Hopefully it. not to mention the too. Oh? doubt me? I ask you. in front of students is not very powerful? of your family members treat students that deep? Sometimes I talk to you a psychological fear. fear of wrong. because you're too sensitive. ah? how could it? I have a cousin. is also a teacher. has been retired. powerful known in the school. She's formidable attitude of the students brought home. tube as control students like my brother. my brothers and sisters is that attitude hh I know you, I thought, you wonder, is it not the same as my cousin? A few years ago my husband died table. Some people object to her description. do you think she told me how to say? I am married, have to manage the object. I said how old you are. also control people. as long as the two had a good life on the line. her how to say? how to say?
I can not do, I know what his problems. faulty must control. You look at! the teacher when the. always want to control people. You can Yo do this. haha hh you changed it with another way of harming others. not, I say the truth. this cousin very good to me, like I wrote Moncler the article, so nothing at all to me. I said You're too sensitive, you still have grievances. I said my cousin's, do you think I can call you. you say ridiculous not ridiculous? You're smart. Shui a bend words. fact, I The most objectionable to the style of work units into the home. home is home. as you say, is heaven. is happy where hh Oh, you remember unwarranted charges to each other if at home, family loses significance. especially for women. family is more important. we said can be more than enough, and tidy can be turned into short stories. Do you still feel that I new to you? more familiar with the He also? If you make people confused I said nothing. that is if you casual. you know, sensitive to I do not know what to say. that I can not complain. can only complain feeling oh hh that is my fault, and Chairman Mao said, a chance for improvement, if any, free. not anything so seriously. worthy officials. a set of hh I am nothing of .

No comments:

Post a Comment