Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is a scholar. This evening's topic seems to make me chatter gone, I am always honest with you.

is a scholar. This evening's topic seems to make me chatter gone, I am always honest with you. also sincere then? hiding deep. What is hidden deep? You ah hh hee hee. on the promise you have been training people, allow me to vent about Oh Oh? So you in retaliation for me? we is not in the online fight? Ha ha ha which I played through you Oh . too familiar, playing online can stand to. If in life you can not let me stand in front of students do you admit? hehe hh read the article you write is a wonderful experience, that's enough, is written. really, you do not have time to find time to write, if you do not write articles, white blind man has a hh happiness is more important, right? < If you write as the happiest thing, then writing is the most happy, right? If you write as a heavy burden, writing is the most painful thing. writing for you tired? ah. take a long time, bad. sitting tired? you continue to write it, or else can not stand the rest to work too Herve Leger late tomorrow. have you with me, nice over the past year. I will never forget that we have joy hh, like the Happy Hour in the coming days will continue to.to continue you? you a busy man, they have time? you do not say something like, Gas can hit me with a few, but do not fight too much, playing too much jokes make people see, is really incredible, catch up with the discipline of the. you make a mistake Why? you a busy people, they have time? This error also light you? I just looked at our chat this evening, has been more than 20 pages of so much? tired? I in to a question, you tired? tired, rest, and I finished this issue, see if you agree or disagree? does not matter, and a rare chat. tomorrow I chat tonight we sort, can you see me? turn it into a novel? a network of dialogue and novel. I want to talk to our permanently retained. delete a pity. you have so much material, what need is such a? I think it is necessary to have long conversations every time we recorded in a form, which is once in a lifetime memories. Original What is not better? what the original ecosystem?

No comments:

Post a Comment